By using our Website you accept storing cookies on your device, and therefore accept this Cookies Policy.
If you have any doubt or query with respect to our Cookies Policy, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. DEFINITION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a small text file that is stored for a fix period of time on the hard drive of your device at the time you access certain websites (hereinafter the “Cookies” in plural, and “Cookie” in singular). The Cookies allow websites, amongs other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits and behavior of the user or device from which you connect, to serve custom navigation, and thus enhance the experience when browsing the web.
3. TYPE OF COOKIES USED
– Session cookies are cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
– Persistent cookies are cookies that remain stored on the user’s device even after you close the browser.
– Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s device by a web that is not managed by the web where you browse, but by another entity.
Specifically, we use the following types of cookies:
– Analytical cookies:
Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allows us to evaluate the behavior of users of our Website, and thus help us improve our services, performance and user experience.
– Technical cookies:
Are those that allow the user to navigate through the Website or application and use the different options or services provided. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted web sections, remember the elements of an order, make an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features for the navigation and store content for broadcasting video or sound.
Cookies are used exclusively for the purposes stated in this Cookies Policy.
4. DISABLE COOKIES
While cookies are not required for browsing the Website, if you use them you will enjoy a better experience. You can change the settings of your browser to erase or block, but if you do it is possible that some services or functionality may not work properly.
Select the browser on which you want more information on how to disable cookies:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=es_ES
5. IDENTIFICATION OF THE COOKIES
Supplier: Google Analytics.
Name of the cookie: _ga _gat __utma __utmt __utmb __utmc __utmz __utmv __asc __auc.
Name of the cookie: _wordpresslogged_in wordpresstest_cookie _wp-settings-1 _wp-settings-time-1
Name of the cookie: _30drop-accept _bid_1_password_protected_auth